New for 2020 The Original Michingan Lavender Festival is Online for free. Check it out at these links for more information.
This event has been moved to an online event and the below information/Itinerary is no longer current due to COVID. Please check out the free online events above to meet your lavender needs.
Change of plans! The Original Michigan Lavender Festival has been rescheduled for August 13-15, 2020. Still taking place at the Eastern Michigan Fairgrounds in Imlay City, our festival will implement safety protocols designated for farmer’s markets in the state. We certainly have plenty of room to accommodate!
The 18th Annual Michigan Lavender Fest will be held at the Eastern Michigan Fairgrounds in Imlay City, MI on Thursday, Friday & Saturday, August 13th-15th, 2020. CLICK HERE for directions.
Your admission includes unlimited seating to ALL of the classes, demonstrations and attractions, unless noted. (Some make + take workshops may have a fee for materials.) Shuttle to Indigo Lavender Farms just up the road. FREE Parking within walking distance. A Food Truck Gathering will take place as well, featuring Metro-Detroit’s BEST Food Trucks!Festival hours of operation will be as follows:
Thursday, August 13th: 10 AM – 5 PM
Friday, August 14th: 10 AM – 5 PM
Saturday, August 15th: 10 AM – 5 PM
This event will take place RAIN OR SHINE.
• Shuttle from the festival to Indigo Lavender Farms, a 20-acre lavender farm less than 5 minutes away offering U-Pick Lavender and strolls through the lavender field.
• FREE Educational Classes & Demonstrations
• Kids Activity Barn with FREE crafts & activities for children under 12 (Including Play LEGO Brick and LEGO Lavender Field Display by TherapeuticLUG)
• Artisans with Upscale Handmade Goods
• Glamping Village with Vintage Campers
• “How to grow lavender” educational stations
• Live Music
• DIY Workshops
• FREE Mini Massage
• FREE Aroma Yoga